◀ Previous Next ▶ Up ▲


    Please I need help on I-130, Petition for Alien Relative

    A child and you are the father: Submit a copy of the child's birth certificate showing both parents' names and your marriage certificate.
    แต่ถ้าผมแต่งงานใหม่แล้ว ผมยังต้องส่งใบแต่งงาน กับใบหย่า ด้วยหรือเปล่าครับ?

    จากคุณ : Cha - [ 12 ก.พ. 50 09:50:52 A: X: TicketID:104052 ]