1. You have sufficient funds --> ok.
2. I don't understand. If you change your last name, then you need to do it legally. I mean you need to have a document or evidence to prove that you have changed your lastname. Otherwise, your legal lastname is the old one. You need a legal paper if your have changed your lastname.
3. I don't think so. But you have to prepare to answer why you resigned from your job, and why you intend to study in the U.S.
4. Prepare your uncle's bank book or statement to show that you have sufficient funds.
5. Yes. Original paper is always excellent. If you say you have sufficient funds for your studies, you need to have the evidence to show or prove. Don't make up the bank book. It's not a good idea.
By the way, please dress properly.
31 ม.ค. 50 22:47:40