(6) Cain appears and fights Abel, and Abel is defeated again by Cain. And Bohemia is eventually overrun and conquered by Germanicus and the Vatican's army. Esther barely escapes and returns to Albion.
(7) Upon hearing the death of Alessandro, Catherina has been in a deep sorrow and grief over his death, and blames herself for what had happened. Her health condition has gotten worse. After the event, she hardly appears in the public places anymore. Francesco is also saddened by Alessandro's death. But he quickly claims pope's position, and declares that he will devote himself to the world and the Vatican.
(8) New pope Francesco claims that Albion queen Esther is responsible for the death of pope Alessandro. He sends Catherina into exile for not effectively prevent the assassination of Alessandro. AX agency is also dissolved.
(9) RCO's contrived activities have caused the relationship between human world and the Empire to worsen dramatically. Try to take advantage of the fatal "Event", Vatican launches a crusade to against Albion and the Empire. Now the balance of coexistence between Terran and Methuselah which maintained over hundreds of years finally collapse, and Terran started a war against Methuselah. Meanwhile, Catherina is still coping with grief and mourning for Alessandro's death. With her worsened collagen disease, she has been restricted to bed and incapable of doing anything.
(10) The Crusade leaded by Francesco starts to invade the Empire, but is defeated by Empire's troop. Meanwhile, Albion Crusade is forced to retreat after facing strong resistance from Esther's troop in Dover gulf. Francesco is desperate by the constant defeat, he finally decides to use nuclear weapon.. Under the nuclear attack, Timisoara, the second largest city of the Empire, has been completely destroyed. Francesco's second target is Empire's capital Byzantium and Albion's capital Londinium.
(11) To prevent more nuclear attack, Seth is forced to unseal the reactivation system of the "Ark", which has been hidden in imperial palace. She also plans to destroy nuclear military base of the Vatican by using the satellite cannon carried by the Ark on orbit. But this is exactly what Cain is waiting for. Once the seal is broken by Seth, Cain is able to get into the system, and has Dietrich takes over the control of the "Ark". They have intended to land the "Ark" on the earth.
(12) Abel and Ion are following Cain into Byzantium. In the Empire, an intensive fight has broken out between Able, Seth and Cain. During the battle, Dietrich activates the satellite cannon on theArk. Rome is under direct hit and the whole city is demolished by the attack. The Vatican is destroyed, Pope Francesco is killed. Fortunately Catherina is recuperating in Milan, and has escaped the disaster. Cain is still trying to land the Ark on earth which will destroy the world, but Seth stops his plan by sacrificing her own life. Now the Empress of the Empire, Vradica, also known as Seth Nightload has died. In the mist of the chaos, Abel and Cain also seem die together in the battle... But the truth is not what may be seen, they have both survived but are severely injured.
(13) With the destruction of Rome and the murder of Empress Vradica, the world is in turmoil. Two years have passed since then. Because of RCO's manipulation, Abel Nightlord has been framed as "the assassin from the Vatican". Therefore, when the human world is in chaos after losing Rome and Vatican, the Empire declares a war against the Terran. Two years after the war started, the Empire has taken over half of the Terran territory. Now there are only two human countries are left, Albion and Germanicus.
(14) As victorious country, the Empire couldn't handle the rapid expansion of the territory and started to slow down the advance of their forces. Meanwhile, Esther's troops, as well as former Vatican members (including ex-AX members) which are leaded by Esther now, are forming a strong resistance against the Empire and place the Empire in a dilemma.
(15) The young Earl Kaurstein(?)'s daughter Camilla picks up a Terran (Abel) on the street. But this sliver haired, blue eyed Terran has lost his memory. After examination, it seems that he has some kind of relationship with Albion queen Esther. Anxious to win honor, Camilla takes this silver-haired young man into the enemy territory, and plans to kill queen Esther. But Abel's memory starts to come back while staying with Camilla. Abel and Esther finally meet again.
(16) Catherina and Tres who joined the RCO are on the stage now. Catherina has been in desperation of her life, and has lost to her jealousy towards Esther...However, she is only using her negative image. She has betted on her life and is going to destroy the RCO from the inside.
(17) Evidently, Dietrich never trusts Catherina and Tres. But he is starting to feel awkward towards Cain when Cain's recovery is nearing completion. He is puzzled by the question which Catherina brings up, -- Do the RCO, Kampfer and you mean anything to Cain after he fully recovered? -- Catherina has started a psychological warfare with Dietrich and eventually turns him to against Cain. Meanwhile, queen Esther as well as Able, Catherina and Ion are ready to start the final war against the Roson Cruetz Orden.
(18) In the end, the final stage is back to the "Ark" in satellite orbit. Cain who wants to crash the Ark into the earth and destroy the world, and Abel who tries to stop Cain, have begun their final battle.
Above are all the R.O.M stories that author Mr. Yoshida left. Unfortunately, Mr. Yoshida did not leave any clues about the result of the final battle between Cain and Abel.
31 ม.ค. 50 15:39:37