◀ Previous Next ▶ Up ▲

witpoko.com

T10 มีปัญหากับ VBR หรือเปล่าครับ?

อ้างอิงจากกระทู้นี้ครับ
http://www.pantip.com/tech/gadget/topic/TM2079008/TM2079008.html

เลยลองค้นดูในกระทู้ของ iriver forum ก็พบบ้างว่าอาจมีปัญหาเมื่อเล่นไฟล์ดังกล่าว(VBR)

ส่วนปัญหาของผมคือ ชอบการ encode ด้วย LAME ไปเสียแล้วครับ ไม่อยากเปลี่ยนไปใช้ตัวอื่น!!  ก็คงต้องยอมใช้ CBR ไปก่อนเพราะไม่มีปัญหา แต่ VBR ก็ลดขนาดไฟล์ได้มากพอควรครับ

--------------------------------------------
Iriver customer support set me on the right track to find a work-around for the VBR problem I experience.
(whistle, player shutdown, continue with next song)

When using MP3 VBR the problem occurs when the ID3v2 tag is used. Removing (or not using) ID3v2 and the problem did (so far) not reoccur !

Made several rips using ID3v2 and ID3v1 with both VBR and CBR.
No problem playing CBR ID3v2 (Lame 192)
No problem playing VBR ID3v1 (Lame VBR) or CBR
Reoccuring problem VBR ID3v2 (Lame VBR)

So far it looks like my iFp790 plays MP3 VBR without any problem, provided I use ID3v1.
(using Lame 3.90.3 setting --alt-preset standard or medium)

----------------------------------------
Dear IRiver and Users,

I have an iMP-450 but i thik this question regards other products too. I rip all my cd's with LAME using the --alt-preset standard option, which means the files are in the VBR MP3 format. My player doesnt really have a problem with PLAYING them, but when using features like Fast Scan, Bookmark, A->B repeat, Study, Progressive visualisation it is a COMPLETE disaster. I know there are problems with displaying play time with VBR, I don't care about the displayed time. But i would like to use the features i told about.

I think the problem is that the player references to places by using the time or the frame number in the MP3 file. Instead of that, places should be adressed using absolute file positions or something like that. That way the problems with the features would be solved.

I hope this will be corrected in a future firmware version, becuase now all those cool features are useless to mes. For example, sometimes I want to play music on piano and then I have to listen very carefully to the same part of a file over and over again. Trying to use A->B repeat on a VBR file ledas to frustration.

Thanks in advance,

Gijs Leegwater

แก้ไขเมื่อ 03 พ.ค. 49 00:41:16

จากคุณ : palma -[ 3 พ.ค. 49 - 00:32:48 ]

กระทู้ยอดนิยม