◀ Previous Next ▶ Up ▲

witpoko.com

ข่าวล่าสุดอัลฟาเยด ออกมาปฏิเสธ เกี่ยวกับการขายสโมสรฟูแล่มให้นายก

FULHAM REJECT TAKEOVER REPORTS
    Wednesday 29th October 2003

Fulham have played down reports that Thai Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra was weighing up a move to take over the West London outfit.
    Shinawatra claimed he had made tentative enquiries about purchasing The Cottagers, but Fulham insist chairman Mohamed Al Fayed has no intention of selling his stake in the club.

A club statement read: "Fulham's chairman Mohamed Al Fayed has been an acquaintance of Mr. Shinawatra for a number of years and did meet with him on his short visit to England last weekend.

"During this meeting a possible collaboration between Thailand's football association and Fulham Football Club was discussed, but at no time was the purchase of the football club talked about and no approaches have been made to the chairman by any person or organisation regarding this matter.

"Mohamed Al Fayed remains as committed to Fulham Football Club as he has always been, and would like to reiterate that the football club is quite simply not for sale."

Al Fayed also reaffirmed his desire to stay in charge of the club and is adamant he will not be inviting offers for the Loftus Road outfit.

"The way Fulham are playing at the moment I can quite understand why it may be an attractive proposition to some people in football, but this is a club I love passionately and I have no intention of selling it nor would I think about discussing offers," Al Fayed told the club's official website.

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,31-1109135,00.html

จากคุณ : takuya - [ 29 ต.ค. 46 23:22:27 ]

กระทู้ยอดนิยม