I'm now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota but gonna move down to L.A. the end of this month. So I think I have somewhat knowledge regarding what you are asking for.
- Very clean and safe place
- Better Transportation and Quality of Life
- Less tax surcharged (6.5 %, but no tax on groceries, clothes, shoes, medicines)
- Real American Environment
- Cheaper accomodations (houses, apartments)
***19% Property Tax refund every year for renters.
- The winter is much colder..but it's not that bad...
- Few Thais
- Cheaper and more varieties of food
- Higher tax rate (8.5% on everything)
- Worse Transportation system... you will find it is difficult to get around the city without car.
- Easier to get job
- Warmer weather
- more diversified....a lot of Spanish and Asians
In conclusion, it depends on your purpose of being here in the U.S. ka. If you wanna come to study, I would suggest Minnesota. Your English language would enormously increase since there are not many Thais and you will experience real American lifesyle. You would hardly find such a pleasant environment in L.A. But if you wanna come to work, L.A. is better choice.
12 ก.ค. 47 12:53:18
A:126.96.36.199 X:188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206