◀ Previous Next ▶ Up ▲


    Please help me..

    Now I'm living in USA.I have  an adopted daughter( 7 years old right now) before i got marriage with my husband(American citizen).How can I take her to living with us here?My husband is her stepfather isn't he?Can my husband apply visa for her?i don't know about family's law here please help me.Thank you in advance

    จากคุณ : fatgirltoulon - [ 11 ก.ค. 47 07:22:40 ]