จะไปเมื่อไหร่ครับ ผมพึ่งไปขอมา 2 อาทิตย์แล้วยังไม่โทรมาเลย แฟนผมอยู่ที่นั่นครับเป็นสปอนเซอร์ให้เหมือนกัน จะไปเดือนตุลาครับ http://www.diplomatie.be/bangkok
III. VISA FOR PRIVATE VISIT
For the so-called Schengen-countries
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Iceland, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain and Sweden
A. From the applicant:
National passport with validity of at least 3 months after the end of the planned journey (+ 1 photocopy of the identity page(s)).
1 Application form, completely filled out, and 1 recent photograph.
1 Photocopy of the National identity card.
1 Letter of employer or school, stating the number of vacation days he/she can take or an inscription in the commerce register or as a partner in a company (+ 1 photocopy).
Confirmed ticket reservation (+ 1 photocopy).
1 Proof of relationship the case of a family visit (+ 1 photocopy).
1 Original medical insurance for Europe issued by a Thai or a European insurance company (+ 1 photocopy). Starting 1st of June 2004!!!
B. From the guarantor in Belgium (Belgian or a foreign resident):
1 Original of a guarantee letter (according to article 3bis of law of 15/12/1980), legalized by the municipality where he/she is residing (+ 1 photocopy).
1 Proof of his/her residence in Belgium (copy of Belgian passport, identity card, resident permit, etc.).
1 Recent proof of sufficient financial means (salary slip, any proof showing his/her monthly or annual income, etc.)
C. From the inviting person (to be visited) in Belgium (Guarantor or other person):
1 Original of a signed invitation letter in which the reason of the visit is explained and the address of sojourn is mentioned (+ 1 photocopy).
(1) Applicants who have another nationality than that of Thai may be required to submit additional documents, valid until at least three months after the end of the planned journey:
Thai work permit (+ 1 photocopy).
Residence permit or non-immigrant visa (+ 1 photocopy).
Re-entry visa for Thailand (+ 1 photocopy).
Certificate of Aliens, if applicable (+ 1 photocopy).
(2) Minors (who have not reached the age of 18 years), are required to submit additional documents:
Birth certificate (+ 1 photocopy).
Consent of both parents, issued by City Hall.
(3) The validity of a short stay visa cannot exceed 3 months and the maximum duration of stay cannot exceed 90 days per period of six months. Multiple entry visas will only be issued if the reasons why they are needed are clearly explained in the file.
(4) The applicant should submit the application by him/herself. The visa section is open every weekday from 08h15 until 11h30. The visa is to be paid upon entering the application and no amount will be returned, even if the visa is subsequently refused (the equivalent in Baht of 25 Euro for a visa of 30d. maximum, of 30 Euro for a visa 1 entry, 90 d. maximum and of 35 Euro for a visa multiple entries, 90 d. maximum).
(5) A later change to the purpose of the visit is not admissible. A prolongation of the visa is not possible. In both cases, a new application has to be entered.
(6) An incomplete file will not be accepted. Delay for issuance can be between 3 working days and 1 month. In any case, the applicant will be informed by telephone when the visa can or cannot be collected.
(7) Additional documents, even if not featured in the list above, may be required by the Embassy.
10 ก.ค. 47 23:24:31